At ABB, we are committed to solving some of the biggest global challenges of our time. By joining us, you will have the opportunity to work with technology that has a positive impact on the world around us. You will be part of an international, inclusive culture, where teamwork and collaboration lead to success.
A better future? It begins with you.
We are currently looking for a dynamic person for taking the responsibility of a Project Manager.
We offer the opportunity to work as a Project Manager in a challenging, dynamic and global environment in our office in mezdra, Bulgaria.
- responsible for planning for whole project execution from start to finish, including necessary activities, procurements, resources and milestones;
- manages planned activities accordingly;
- posesses basic understanding of customer satisfaction;
- understands and uses Full Cost Calculation/Model and different revenue recognition methods;
- controls project cost and cash flow;
- understands ABB’s standard terms and conditions;
- understands risks identified during sales or execution in assigned contracts and mitigates issues;
- makes purchasing requisitions for internal and sometimes external suppliers of products and services included in assigned projects.
- Electrical Engineering degree;
- five years of relevant experience;
- knowledge of English language – written and spoken;
- experience in commissioning will be an advantage;
- Project Management certificate will be an advantage;
- experience in coordinating multiple teams in remote locations;
- basic knowledge of finance and the commercial aspects of business.
- employment in a strong international company with long history, known for advanced technology and innovation;
- open corporate culture that supports the growth of talents;
- a package of social benefits.
The position will be a solid base for the successful candidate for future strong career in a global company.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to a job interview.
Please note that we reserve the right to withdraw this advert prior to the stated deadline.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the job, please send a letter of intent and CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project Manager” in the subject line of the message or to:
“Nikola Petkov” Street №32