Stobart Europe located in Genk (BE), Minderhout (NL), Prague (CZ), mezdra (BG) and Bucarest (RO) is a major logistics player in the EU and UK. For our BG Transport Operations we are looking for an experienced actor in international logistics. The purpose of this position is to achieve maximum performance and service level of the transport operations by efficiently as possible lead, coaching and organizing the transport operations, on a clearly defined structure.
- audit/(pre)inspecting drivers, trucks and loads/goods;
- driver trainings and controlling;
- eco driving retraining’s and follow up;
- improve and (re)school (new) driver (eco)-style;
- education and testing driver(s) before recruiting;
- close communication with drivers and team leaders;
- testing and improve of loading/unloading processes and guidelines preparations;
- test of (new) equipment, consumption and/or routes;
- maintenance and condition of the fleet including reporting to General Manager and Fleet Department.
- normal level of English is an advantage;
- basic PC skills;
- C+E driving license category;
- experience of truck driving;
- problem solving and result orientated personality;
- hard worker, positive personality;
- willing to work in an international environment and open to travel a lot.
- a dynamic company with an international reputation and contacts;
- a professional and modern working environment within Europe;
- an attractive salary plan plus benefits, laptop and mobile phone.
We highly appreciate your interest in our company and we can guarantee that each application will be considered with strict attention and confidentiality but only those selected for interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the job, please click here.
Eddie Stobart Logistics Bulgaria EOOD
„Velika i Georgi Chenchevi“ Street №3